Welcome Aboard Visiting Yachtsman!
The members and staff of the Erie Yacht Club welcome you to our Club. We hope to make your stay with us as enjoyable as possible. The information listed below contains answers to most of the common questions visitors have concerning our facilities. If you don't find what you're looking for we encourage you to contact the Club.
Coordinates Basin entrance:
Latitude: N 42° 07.41' Longitude: W 080° 07.97'
The Erie Yacht Club monitors VHF channel 9 but, the best way to contact the Fuel Dock is to call the Club at 814-453-4931, ext. 216.
The Erie Yacht Club reciprocates with most yacht clubs. We are members of I.L.Y.A, Boat US and are listed in the Registry of American Yacht Clubs. You must belong to another yacht club to moor at EYC. If we have a dockage agreement on file at our Fuel Dock from your Club we will honor those free night arrangements. If we do not have your Clubs agreement on file we will charge $1.75 per foot starting the first night. Members of Port Dover Yacht Club receive two nights free.
- 440 linear feet Transient Dockage
- Free Internet access in the clubhouse & entire boat basin
- Internet Webcam and Weather Station
- Fuel Tanks with both diesel and mid grade unleaded gasoline.
- 372 Slips with custom floating catwalks; quiet, wide, stable with water, electric.
- 32 Floating Moorings with Free Tender Shuttle Service
- 100 Dry Sail spaces
- 40 Jet Ski Docks
- 77 Storage Lockers
- Two Traveling boat lifts with up to 50 Ton capacity
- Two Mast Hoists
- Three Boat Hoists up to 2 tons capacity
- Two boat launch ramps
- Waste oil disposal tank
- Two pump outs, one portable
- Picnic Shelter with children's Playground
- Showers and restrooms in the Clubhouse
- Washers and Dryers in the Clubhouse
- Junior Race Team
- Learn to Sail Program for Juniors and Adults
- 15 420 Sailboats
- 8 Optimist Sailboats
- Racing Fleet with over 60 boats
- Ice Boat Fleet
- Grill Room, seating capacity of 125
- Commodore Bliss Dining Room, Seating capacity 45
- Bar, seating capacity 30
- Business station
- Bay side Ballroom, seating capacity 150
- West Lawn Deck and Service Bar
- Waterfront Lighthouse pavilion
- Ship's Store, in Lobby next to business office
Hours of operation
The Fuel Dock -May 1st to September 30th
Sunday thru Thursday 8 AM to Sunset
Friday and Saturday 8 AM to Sunset
From October 1st to April 30th see a member of the Dock crew for fuel or shuttle service.
All yachts visiting EYC must check-in at the Fuel Dock facility located as you enter the basin. All skippers must fill out a guest mooring registration and present your club's membership card. The Fuel Dock attendant will ask you for a credit card to take an imprint for billing purposes. The attendant will assign and provide you with directions to you slip as well as a welcoming brochure.
U.S. Customs and Immigration
Click here for the latest requirements from the US Customs and Border Protection. All international visitors arriving, as well as U. S. citizens returning from Canada must call the U.S. Customs office at 452-2905.
Payment and Billing
All purchases at the Fuel Dock can be paid with Visa or MasterCard. If your Club has reciprocating charging privileges with EYC you will be permitted to bill all charges to your club account. Charges for items purchased in the clubhouse can be paid with cash, Visa, MasterCard and reciprocal Club Charge if approved.
Our Fuel Dock provides the following service to our members and visitors.
- Unleaded Gasoline and Diesel Fuel
- Ice - Small Bag $2.00
- Large Bag $4.00
- Motor Oils & Additives
- 2 cycle & 4 cycle, 30w and Lead Additive
- Waste Pump out (Gas Dock)
- Visitors $5.00
- Members Free
- Waste Pump out (Slip Side) By appointment only
- Visitors $25.00
- Members $25.00
- Haul Out
- Visitors $4.00 per foot
- Members $50.0 Flat Fee
Dock and House Rules
Our club rules are probably very similar to your own clubs. We emphasize safety and respect for the rights of each other. With this in mind, the following is a brief outline of some of the rules. If you have any questions, a complete set of rules is posted in the Grill Room.
- Our Fuel Dock, located across from the entrance to the basin is for temporary use only.
- No guest boat shall be allowed to perform repairs of a kind without express permission of the Dockmaster.
- All pet owners must keep their pets quiet at all times and under restraint when off the boat. All pets must be cleaned up after.
- All visitors must notify Security of any expected guests. They must be registered at the front gate. Security's number is 456-9914.
- Parking at the boat slips is reserved for members and visiting boaters. Guests of visitors must park in the main clubhouse parking lot.
- No skateboards or roller skates (blades) are permitted on the premises.
- Alcoholic beverages not purchased at the club are not permitted in the clubhouse.
- Minor children are not permitted in the Grill Room unless under direct supervision of an adult. At no time are minors permitted to sit at the bar.
- Appropriate dress is required at all times in the clubhouse. Shoes and shirts must be worn. Hats on men are not permitted in the main dining room unless otherwise part of a uniform.
Click Here to Open the Club Basin Map