2017 Program Registration
2017 Complete Program Brochure
Registration, Medical, Release - Combined Forms
2017 Awards Banquet
- Pizza is ordered in for student lunches. Additional Fees apply.
- Kids Sailing, three day per week, save $150.00 (M/W/F)
- Adult Group Rate, buy 5 the sixth is Free!
- Family Discount $25.00, one per family.
What to pack for the lessons:
- A warm jacket
- A towel
- A change of clothes
- Water bottle
- Snacks and/or lunch (lunch service available)
- Rain Gear
What our sailors should wear:
If you need to purchase any of the items below you can find the items from our approved vendors websites including West Marine and APS ltd.
- US Coast Guard approved Type III PFD (*Required)
- Sunglasses with strap - Recommend polarized lenses.
- Closed toed shoes (i.e. sneakers) or strap on TEVAS. Absolutley no flip flops.
- Sailing gloves
- Shorts and T-shirt. Tip: Stay away from cotton on cool/cold days as not a good insulator for heat.
A few more quick items for our Junior Sailors:
- Make sure your child has a reliable ride home every day.
- Make sure you label your clothes and equipment. Put name on outside of PFD in permanent marker.
- Be clear about any medical conditions or allergies your child has. Put them in writing on your child's medical form.