The Erie Yacht Club has partnered with the American Red Cross of Northwestern PA for ourr annual Charity Regatta. Scheduled for August 28, 2016, we are thrilled and honored to have chosen the Greater Erie Chapter of the American Red Cross for our signature event of 2016.
The Greater Erie Chapter of the American Red Cross encompasses Erie County. They provide local disaster relief, disaster prevention, preparedness, and response education to the community, emergency communication to our deployed military personnel and health and safety skills training to the greater Erie community. All of the services provided are made possible through the generous support of volunteers and caring people in our community.
- Sponsor your own boat to race or find a sponsor, only $10.00 per foot.
- Power Boats are welcome as spectator boats, also $10.00 per foot..
- Don’t own a boat? You can still sponsor one! We can find a boat for you to sponsor.
- The 2015 Regatta raised over $37,000.00.
- Click Here to Download your Registration Form
Major Sponsorship Levels
Gold - $3,000.00
Sponsors will have the opportunity to bring promotional items, marketing and corporate signage. Appropriate sponsorship recognition on event marketing materials. Corporate recognition placed on sponsor board that will be posted at the Erie Yacht Club a month prior to the event. A VIP Reception for 10 guests to be held the day of the event in the Erie Yacht Club Bliss Room. Sponsorship recognition placed on the television advertisement promoting the event.
Silver - $1,000.00
Sponsors will have the opportunity to bring promotional items, marketing and corporate signage. Appropriate sponsorship recognition on event marketing materials. Corporate recognition placed on sponsor board that will be posted at the Erie Yacht Club a month prior to the event.
Bronze - $500.00
Boat Sponsorship. Recognition on program. Company logo placed on the sponsor board to be hung inside the Erie Yacht Club and will be displayed outside on the day of the event.
- Both Spinnaker and Jib & Main Classes
- PHRF Ratings ( We have one for you, if you don’t have it)
- Five Mile Bay Race
- Skippers Meeting at the Club at 9:30AM Clubhouse Deck
- Race Started at 11:00PM
After the Race
- Finish Line Festivities
- Barbecue Buffet 2:30 - 4:30PM (Donation $5.00 with wrist band from skipper)
- Trophy Presentation
- LIVE Music from Salmon Frank Band,
- Rubber Ducky Race